Material: RED ALDER
Personalized picture frames make showcasing your favorite photos even more special. You can customize your picture frame to capture the essence of that special moment so your memories will last a lifetime. Personalized photo frames and albums make wonderful wedding gifts for couples who want to display photos from their Big Day in an elegant manner. And they also make a great gift for parents of new babies who want to capture all of the details and info from the day their son or daughter joined their family! With our wide selection of designs, you’re sure to find the perfect frame for any occasion.
-100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE-
We are proud to offer top quality material at affordable prices. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Meaning if for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, we would be happy to assist you on replacing your item or fixing it for you.
Expedited Shipping World - Cost: Free
About 7~15 working days.
Please note that the time frame mentioned aboven not includes production time.
***How To Order***
2. Add to cart and checkout – you will be able to see any uploaded files here so confirm that all required information has been added.
3. Process Payment using Paypal or Credit Card,Payment must be made in full before shipment.
4. An order confirmation will be sent to your email, this is sent automatically. Please contact us if you do not receive it.
5. Please add our email firstname.lastname@example.org to your email accounts so the email does not go to your “junk” folder as this could delay your order. If you have not received a preview from us, please check your junk/spam folder and then contact us.
6. Postage times at checkout indicate ACTUAL postage time once item has been shipped. This does not include production times for custom items to be made.
1.It is best not to wear it when bathing and sleeping;
2.Don't wear your beloved when swimming, especially sea water, which is extremely corrosive to silver products;
3.When it is hooked to other items such as hair or clothes, don't pull it hard, because 925 silver has a high silver content, so it is relatively soft, too hard, and easily deformed;
4.When you wear other materials at the same time, do not directly contact with sulfur. Silver and sulfur will react chemically;
5.If you need to wear other precious metal jewellery at the same time, avoid collision deformation or scratching and keep it in zero contact with other hard objects. After each wear, gently wipe the surface with cotton or tissue paper to remove moisture and dirt, then store in a flannel dust bag to avoid contact with air.
6.If you do not wear it for a long time, remember to keep it sealed and try to avoid it from coming into contact with the air, resulting in darkening and blackening of the color;
7.If it has been oxidized and blackened, it can be washed with silver-washed water, wiped with silver cloth, or brushed with a soft brush and toothpaste. After washing, use cotton cloth to dry.