Whether a promise between family and friends or a romantic relationship, we have a great assortment of high-quality promise rings that are great for showing a special bond and devotion. The surface is exquisitely polished for a sparkling look. Engrave them with names or any special words and decide the number of birthstones, from two to five. It arrives in a deluxe gift box for safekeeping or gift-giving.
Expedited Shipping World - Cost: Free
About 7~15 working days.
Please note that the time frame mentioned aboven not includes production time.
***How To Order***
2. Add to cart and checkout – you will be able to see any uploaded files here so confirm that all required information has been added.
3. Process Payment using Paypal or Credit Card,Payment must be made in full before shipment.
4. An order confirmation will be sent to your email, this is sent automatically. Please contact us if you do not receive it.
5. Please add our email email@example.com to your email accounts so the email does not go to your “junk” folder as this could delay your order. If you have not received a preview from us, please check your junk/spam folder and then contact us.
6. Postage times at checkout indicate ACTUAL postage time once item has been shipped. This does not include production times for custom items to be made.
1.It is best not to wear it when bathing and sleeping;
2.Don't wear your beloved when swimming, especially sea water, which is extremely corrosive to silver products;
3.When it is hooked to other items such as hair or clothes, don't pull it hard, because 925 silver has a high silver content, so it is relatively soft, too hard, and easily deformed;
4.When you wear other materials at the same time, do not directly contact with sulfur. Silver and sulfur will react chemically;
5.If you need to wear other precious metal jewellery at the same time, avoid collision deformation or scratching and keep it in zero contact with other hard objects. After each wear, gently wipe the surface with cotton or tissue paper to remove moisture and dirt, then store in a flannel dust bag to avoid contact with air.
6.If you do not wear it for a long time, remember to keep it sealed and try to avoid it from coming into contact with the air, resulting in darkening and blackening of the color;
7.If it has been oxidized and blackened, it can be washed with silver-washed water, wiped with silver cloth, or brushed with a soft brush and toothpaste. After washing, use cotton cloth to dry.